Thursday, January 31, 2008

Checking In...

Just wanted to pop in and mention to all my readers that I will be MIA for a few days. I have had some unexpected family crisis' to deal with (2x Bi-polar family members) Anywho. My mom has just started back to work after losing my dad and being off in total almost 2 years. Well yesterday some "not so great" things happened while she was at work (not really going into details) I guess I am the family member listed under the "contact in case of emergency" section. So with that, my day yesterday & today have been relatively hijacked and will not be doing much of anything for next few days. All the while, I still have to plan & prepare my first Mystery Hostess Party. I shall try and get back as soon as I can however, because I have so GREAT new products to showcase for you!!!

Take Care
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment