Friday, February 1, 2008

Birthday Card using Sale-a-bration

This wonderful set is called Birthday Whimsy and is only available for FREE with the minimum purchase of SU products.

I used perfect plum, pale plum and close to cocoa cardstock & ink. Stamped the balloons and cut them out. After I stuck them on I used my white gel roller from SU (love this pen) and made dashed lines to represent the strings. I then used my craft knife to make slits on either side and threaded Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon through. After just putting it in a knot I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the set and also added "...and many more" to the inside also from this wonderful 5 piece set.

For my Mystery Party Guest (picture me waving at you right now) we will be making this card!!! So we will see you all tomorrow night. Gonna be a full house so be prepared for a super fun evening.

I have also made a couple other cards, one is "cased" and I cant remember where I saw it, so if I find it again will post it so I can give proper credit for the card and the idea. Talk to you all later and my soon to be clubber's, see you tomorrow!!

Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment