Saturday, April 25, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #37

Ok I am back, this time with an actual card. This week was Wendy's pick and I LOVE these colors. Although I took the picture at night so the colors look a little less then desirable...anyway here it is better late then never.
I also realize it was supposed to be a Mothers Day card but I needed to kill 2 birds with one stone as I needed a thank you card and my time is so limited...tee heee
Don't forget to go visit the girlies!!

WENDY CHAR REGAN DEE MARIA




5 comments:

  1. Hey, I don't care if you didn't do a Mothers Day as it still rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous girl and I think it is definitely appropriate to give your mom a thank you card... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I love these colors too. And, my card is also late but it is finally up! I love stamping with you ladies -- keep the color challenges coming!!

    ReplyDelete