Friday, June 19, 2009

We Miss You Dad!


Well today is what would have been my Dad's 58th Birthday and then tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of his passing followed by Father's day. Needless to say this week end is a little rough.

These are a few of my favorite pictures of my Dad!!




Patrick McKay
June 19, 1951 ~ June 20, 2007

Take time to spend and enjoy and EVERY moment with your loved ones: One day you may be saying Happy Birthday and the very next day you could be saying goodbye!

Hug you loved ones and have a great Father's Day weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jewels, that would make for a tough week! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a touching post and sweet tribute to your Dad. My heart goes out to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that brought tears to my eyes! He looked like a fun loving man....what a lovely little tribute you've made with these pictures!
    You are so right....everyday counts!
    take care
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete