Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pool Play

I just wanted to share some great pictures my friend Tanis took of my children while she baby sat them last week. I am hoping to do some scrapping with these soon.

This is McKenzie floating along with Dora

This is Tessa (left) and My Oldest Daughter McKayla.
They said they were "Jus Chllin"

In this one they are a little less chillin and a little more splashin

McKenze and Caeden relaxing in the kiddie pool

McKenzie looks like she is peeing....haha

Practising her paddling!

McKayla resting on Dora (more like drowning her)

This is the face McKenzie makes when it is time to get out of the pool. Sometimes if looks could kill, she would have dead in seconds. LOL

...And last but not least McKenzie smiling again in the warmth of her towel!!

Thanks for stopping in today. Hopefully I will be back soon with something a
little more crafty for you!

1 comment: