Friday, August 21, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #54

Welcome to this weeks Loonie Stampers Challenge. Boy when you thought these loonie ladies done gone picked some weird stuff already, they go and prove that it can still be stranger. In such a good way though. I was first thinking "Oh my goodness what can I possibly do with that?" But as soon as I went into my craft room (which was about 5 minutes ago) I instantly knew what was going to do with my hunk of TIN FOIL. That's right, you read that correctly...tin foil is the challenge of the week.


I first glued my tin foil down to plain card stock (not the good stuff) and then I ran it through my Cuttlebug with a Christmas ornament embossing folder.....HELLO I LOVE IT!! Next I layered it on Kiwi Kiss and Pure Poppy. Then I did the ruffled ribbon trick that Lisa (Papertrey Ink Design Team) had on her blog. Such a neat idea. I finished my card by making the sentiment from Merry & Bright and the Merry & Bright Additions sets. As well I added a little Making Memories ornament at the bottom with a brad fastener.

Don't Forget to visit all the crazy...er I mean Loonie Ladies to see what tin foil creations they have. I am DYING to see them!


9 comments:

  1. well missy...this is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is frigin awesome girl! I love what everyone came up with! This rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome! I never even thought about doing a Christmas card with it - so perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is awesome and now you have a christmas card ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG --gorgeous. Attaching the foil to CS before embossing is such a good idea. My embossing is at risk of flattening out if someone was to touch it. EEK. Oh and Christmas?!! Now THAT is perfect for the shiny foil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. see, now I never thought of making a holdiday card!! How smart is that!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. It's perfect. I may try foil on Christmas cards when and if I can ever bring myself to start making them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really a gorgeous....i love this card...you have done very smart job...
    kristina
    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards.. Great job..
    Thanks for sharing...
    --
    Michell
    Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems

    ReplyDelete