Sunday, October 18, 2009

This Year I Wish...

... That I had more time to make these! I had a lot of fun making this scrapbook (5.5 square) out of linen textured envelopes. I used a retired Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin up. I kinda {wish} that I had another kit, it went far. I made 3 mini albums 8 full size cards, 9 mini cards and I still have a fair amount left. Anywho, enough blabbing...go look at the rest of the album :)



I used four envies and the middle two I left the envelope flap out so I
could use them as pockets...LOVE how it looks.





Thanks for peeking in today!! See you tomorrow for some more fun Christmas cards using my scraps from this kit!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Such a fun project. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea - and a lovely album!
    Helen
    Firenze Cards

    ReplyDelete