Saturday, February 20, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge #80


ETA: My post was scheduled but I didn't do the date correctly. I apologize for my tardiness :(

Welcome to my week!! It was my turn to select the colors for the challenge and I decided to take inspiration from a website I am currently working on. It is for a dance studio and we used these colors. Here is a screeen shot of the website (that is not yet open)


Aren't these colors amazing together?? Love them very much...not to mention my boss did a smashing job with this website layout. Anyway here is my card that I had a blast making.


Dont forget to go visit my ladies!!!!! I cant wait to see what they did.

Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy

5 comments:

  1. I love it and the website is very nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great color combo and I lvoe your card! Here is mine:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/02/green-i-love-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girly! Oh yes....I love these colours....my favorite in a long time! Your card is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color combo is so FRESH! Couldn't resist. Here's mine:
    http://hazelsdaytoday.blogspot.com/2010/02/wednesday-again-already.html

    ReplyDelete