Friday, December 3, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge #121

This week Wendy gave us some BRIGHT and CHEERY Christmas colors, but I like to break the rules.That's how I roll, SO I did NOT make a Christmas card. Watch we probably all did the same thing. Anywho I shall not ramble on because it is 5 am and I just worked all night......Have a great weekend everyone!


No go get some more inspiration from my favorite bloggers...
Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy
Don't forget if you play along to link it up in the comments and we will try to pop in and say hello!

5 comments:

  1. Awesomeness. Is that the new PTI green? It looks great. I haven't even opened mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't make a Xmas card either!! LOL Love this girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great challenge, here is my card:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2010/12/rockin-around-christmas-tree.html

    ReplyDelete