Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cute 'Lil Pumpkin

I designed this little card after a friend of mine told me she is planning a baby shower for a girl who is having a fall baby with a fall theme shower. She saw something online that she liked and described it to me and this is what I can up with from what she told me.I used the Costume Bears Stamp from Stampin' Up! and used SU inks to watercolour. Then I printed the text on very vanilla cardstock and distressed the edges. Next, using my beloved Cuttlebug (CB) embossing machine I embossed the party invitationa nd chalked it with brown. After die cutting some fall colored leaves, also with my CB I glued them all onto a peach color Bazzil Bling Cardstock.I REALLY love the Bazzilll papers. Espicially the Bling. It has just enough texture and a wonderfull little shimmer to just dazzle up any card or project.

No comments:

Post a Comment