Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mini cards x 400

Along with an order for 65 cards last week, the local flower shop that sells my card oredered 400 mini cards. The reason they did is because I informed them that I had a stamp with a saying on it that they use for there slogan. "The earth laughs in Flowers" is a sentiment included in the Green Thumb Papertrey Ink set and is the slogan they use.

After I told them about the stamp they asked if I could do up some examples and pricing. Cool! SO I came back the next day with 6 styles and they selected 4 of the 6 at 100 of each. Also they wanted 15 any occasion cards done with it. I will share pics of some of those later.

So here is a picture of my Favorite style. (sorry the picture is not that great. I was rushed to get them done and out the door so it is not as nice) The mini ards all measure 2.25 x 3.5.

This flower on this card if from the Beautiful Blooms Set, Yes THAT set again. If you are a regular reader then you know that I use that set A LOT. I used Mellow Moss, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink ink. LOVE that combo.

This card also uses Beautiful Blooms, imagine that. And again I used mellow moss and Reagl Rose.
Now this one is a little different combo. It uses the snall and medium images from Spiral Bouquet and also the small leaf cluster. The reason I did it in the black and Green Galore is because black, White and This exact green are the colors the store uses. It really is quite sharp! You can see it on there website HERE. I did another style of the black and green with the new Garden of Life set and forgot to take a picture as I had them done early and delivered them a few days ago...oops!

Well that is all I have for you for now. But I will be back proabably in the wee hours of the morning to write some more posts as I have a TON of things to share with you all.

Don't forget tomorrow is the big release party for PTI and I will most certainly be there!!

Later!! Jewels

6 comments:

  1. Soon you are gonna need a robot or something to help you girl! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job! I love all of the different styles. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. The are all pretty but the first one is my favorite! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! perfect for a florist - what a great order for you - they are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete