Friday, March 13, 2009

Loonie Stampers Challenge #31

So this week was Wendy's Selection. At first I was not liking it, but that is what is all about right, a Challenge! So I then pulled out the papers and set then on my desk, and suddenly it came to me! I Love the combo, so much in fact that I made TWO cards, but you only get to see one today. :) So this is my card and Thank you Wendy for the Great Colors.

All supplies are from Papertrey, with the exception of my crocheted flower. Oh and you HAVE to use buttons and I wanted to point out that the center of my flower has 2 of the melon berry buttons stacked on top of each other and then topped with a rhinestone.

Now go visit the other ladies to see what they made, I know I am excited to see!!

WENDY CHAR REGAN DEE MARIA

10 comments:

  1. I love it Jewels! I think I got that letter set too this time and I need to use it. That Thank You sentiment looks great on that card! Well done ho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And how cool to stack buttons...must try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection! I love it! I am gonna play with my new flowers tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jewels...gotta ask you..do you stamp each letter individually as you go or put them on the block to spell the word (of course only if there's not a repeat letter). I haven't decided which way would be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Jewels. Of course I love the flower - with it's mayn layers - from the mylar flower - to the crocheted flower to the buttons and rhinestone - wow - what a great 3d effect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jewels~~this is amazing! In fact it's exactly what I was going to do so that means I don't have to do my LSC card afterall right? Or just give me your second one and I will post that! LOL. Great job lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great card...I LOVE the background!! My card is also posted.

    ReplyDelete