Friday, October 22, 2010

Loonie Stampers Challenge #115


Wendy has us all thinking about a hot vacation. Let me tell you that sounds REALLY good about now. But since I can't i will just have to pretend that us loonies are kicking back on a beach somewhere drinking beergiritas!!


It is kinda hard to read in the picture but the sentiment says "Good friends, Good Books. This is the ideal life. ~ Mark Twain" and then on the inside I wrote ... and a little vacation doesn't hurt either. this is for a friend of mine that is taking a cruise with some of her friends. I am begging her to tuck me into a suitcase but still no luck!

Thanks for stopping by... hope you go check out the girls schtuff!
Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy
Don't forget if you play along to link it up in the comments and we will try to pop in and say hello!

2 comments: