Monday, June 2, 2008

Bitty Baby Blessings


Here are a couple of cards I made with my new PTI Bitty Baby Blessings Stuff! Let me tell ya...I Love this set!

This card (with a not so great photo...lol) is made on a stampers select base followed by Lavender Moon paper embossed with Cuttlebug Swiss dots.

Then I cut the frame from stampers select using my regular and scalloped nesties. Love the nestabilities, they really are the best...I still need to get the rectangle and circles.....

So I stamped the sentiment onto the polka dot paper from the Bitty Baby Blessings Patterned Paper, put the frame onto with dimensionals. I also added a little pink rhinestone into each corner.

Last, I made a paper ribbon and bow from the same pattern paper and added the rhinestone to the center of it.
This card is so cute and so simple. I started by stamping the diaper shirt onto pattern paper and cut it out. Then I stamped the border from the B&C Squares set and trimmed it out. I then stamped the sentiment in the center.

Again, I added the stripe of the patterned paper at the bottom of the embossed spring moss paper.

Well I do have an off topic post to write about my weekend, we had some great multi Family Fun! I am supposed to finally be getting my car today (and if I don't...well lets just say the salesman is not going to have a very good Monday)

Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Love these baby cards - I have to get my set out and ink it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute, I love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    Look forward to reading more.
    my website
    www.papercraft-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete