Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wedding Cards Galore

I have a few cards to share with you today. I actually did these a few days ago. I stamped one day and made 13 different cards so I am sure slowly but surely I will share them with you.

The first and second card are so elegant and not really a bunch of work. I do plan to make this card in several colors and add it to my web store. Can you imagine this card in ALL the PTI colors???

Anyway, the first one is made with Spring Moss paper embossed with Swiss dots. Next I stamped the filigree oval from the Sweet Love stamp set from PTI and punched it out with my new giga scalloped oval punch from Marvy.

Next I added the ribbon and the bow and attached the oval with dimensionals. Last I added the little flat back pearls.









So here is the same card done up with the Lavender Moon Collection. Paper, Ink and Swiss dot ribbon. I love this color for sure!












Starting on a white stamper's select base I added a matte of Swiss dots paper from the Stampin Up! Prints papers (I believe this color is the Rose Red)

Next I added a strip of black card stock punched with a new Martha Scallop punch. If you can get your hands on it I highly recommend it.

The main image is from a stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps and I just loved how it turned out with a tiny bit of water coloring. Plus I finally went and picked up the tiny tags dies from cuttlebug at Michael's. Perfect for little sentiments.








This last one uses the same image and just decorated a little different on the card. This is on the new Papertrey Kraft....which is as PERFECT as Heather Nichols Says it is.

Prima Flowers, Making Memories pewter hearts and the ribbon is a combo pack from K& Company.

I have to get to bed I am so tired I can hardly finish typing...lol Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    Look forward to reading more.
    my website
    www.papercraft-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so elegant. I have no idea how to tie a bow like that. I love it. One day you can show me!! Great colors and layouts.

    ReplyDelete