Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Momma's Day!!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!
I hope all you Mommies out there have a sweet and wonderful day with your families. I also hope everyone gives there own Mommies a great big squeeze of love and appreciation.
Here are a couple cards I made (and forgot to mail to my Mother in law...oops)

Yup! Those are my itty bitty crocheted flowers in there!

Ok I will talk to you all again soon!

OH ONE MORE THING....if anyone can help!!
My photos on my blog cannot be clicked on to be made bigger...I can't find the settings to change that, Does ANYONE know where I can find it????

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful Jewels! it is not really a setting, it is most likely because one you upload them you are moving them around. If you upload and type around them the links will not be broken!

    ReplyDelete