Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to School Paper Bag Album

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!

Yesterday I did some catching up on my google reader and noticed that The Loonie Stampers Challenge is back up and running after their summer break. The theme picked by Wendy last week was School Theme. That inspired me to post this little project I finished over the summer.

I have started making product for the annual craft show I always do right before Christmas and this is officially the first item I made to get me going this year (as a matter of fact I made two like this)
This is the cover of the album and also a little "peek a boo" on the front cover. You will notice most of the paper and things used in the book are from the "Elementary" line from Simple Stories by Memory Works...I LOVE that paper! Anywho here is the rest of the book!

The End :)
Thanks for stopping by today!! Now that you are done here be sure to see the Loonies Challenge from Last Friday and add them to your reader to see what they do each and every Friday, I know I will be!












2 comments: