Friday, September 9, 2011

Thinking of you

I just received my Papertrey Order a few days ago and it was a big one. I ordered around $350 worth of product since my husband didn't bother to get me anything for our 10 year wedding anniversary...hehe Anyway, with both my girlies being in school full time now I am taking FULL advantage of my craft room, that is until I rip it all apart and remodel it...again! Just wanted to share a couple cards I made with the new Simple Sunflower stamps I bought.

So this is the first card I made and it did not turn out quite like I was hoping. It wont go in the scrap pile but it inspired me to try something else.....
So I used the same layout of the flowers and script but on plain white which is very out of character for me, but in this case the plainess of the layout sells me on this card!!
And here is a shot showing the dimension with the multi layered foam squares

1 comment: