Friday, September 5, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #6


So here I am again with a great group of Ladies totally enveloped in Papertrey Ink. In case you are just joining us. We are 4 Canadian Ladies that make a card challenge every 2 weeks using Papertrey ink stamps, card stock and ink.


This time around our colors were Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise & Poppy Red selected by Regan with free reign on whatever stamp set we wanted to use. At first I was like "really those colors, yikes!" But once I pulled them out (mind you I had to substitute poppy red for red riding hood as I didn't have my poppy red yet) I was suddenly cutting and trimming and stamping and viola! I had this card. I LOVE the colors together and now that I have my Poppy Red (Thanks to Char) I bet you will see this color combo again.

Please take a it of time to pop in on the other ladies.


* Char * Regan * Deanna *


Please feel free to use the color map and create along with us, if you do please leave a link in the comments section for all four of us that would be great. I love going to check out all the different combos!!! Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the sponging around the stamped flowers! So soft and pretty! Oh and the laying, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up!~~~you did not just make the prettiest card evah! Jewels....it's wonderful.

    Sorry it took so long to get the red schtuff to ya! And just think we are only 10 days away from the new release....yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh, beautiful!!! This is so warm, and rich, and elegant-it just says fall!!! Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go, punch diva! LOVE this card - so pretty and feminine.

    Here's mine:
    http://mycraftroom.typepad.com/marias_craft_room/2008/09/lsc-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! These colors are the BEST!! I really like those butterflies :-)

    My card is posted on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jewels - did you see Nichole's latest sneak peek? Didn't you suggest gas street lamps waaaay back on the forum? Looks like you're getting your wish!

    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, this is GORGEOUS! I love the colors! Thanks for leaving me a comment so I could come and visit here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is seriously one of the prettiest cards I've seen on your blog-and that's saying ALOT as there have been MANY! Wow...I jsut adore it. You still have my address from the swaps, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete