Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks! For all you do.

Cammie is having a HUGE Blog Candy all in the name of charity. Read more about it HERE. This is the card that I made to enter. I will be giving it to a local Nursing home in which my bf's father is in. Such a great group of people there!!
So here is my card and good luck to all who have entered!


I made a card similar to this awhile ago and I LOVE the style. I think it turned out pretty good.

Supplies: Gable Green textured C/S (SU), Black c/s (su), Sheer Creations Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Faux Ribbon Stamps (PTI) Sentiment was printed from computer

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous... love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! BTW, I think it's time you joined the Canadian Scrappers Blog Carnival. I would so love to feature your blog and add you to the list. What's holding you back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome card. i love green and black combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jewels - this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's just beautiful! I love the colors together and the fold is cool.

    ReplyDelete