Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Trick or Treat!


This is a picture of the entire package I made for my Daughter's Kindergarten Class! There was enough for 12 kids and 2 sets left over for the teachers Kids.



First I started buy creating my own template for this cute little box that perfectly fits 5 packages of rockets (called Smarties as well) Then I simple assembled them, wrapped with decorative paper and added the cupcake guys!! Are those not the cutest? They called trick or sweet from Taylored Expressions! I colored them in with my copic markers and boy was that fun!

...and look I even managed to make them so that they will stand up on their own!
Next I bought the little favour tins from Michael's that you can find in the wedding section. I bought them using my 40% off coupon which makes 30 tins really affordable. Then I wrapped them with Halloween pattern paper and ribbon on the lids. As a final touch I used the little circle labels that came with them and stamped the word Boo from my Making Memories Halloween Set and stuck them on.
Then I got online and search for a non toxic but scented play dough recipe. It was SO easy to make and no one has to worry if their child decides play dough is a great snack! I found the recipe HERE. There are lots of nifty things you can make on that list but I used the kool-aid recipe.
Overall everyone was happy I think and I may even make some more play dough for the kids in my family at Christmas time.
Have a great day people!! Oh and my brand new floors are almost done, I can't wait to show you pictures from my entire main floor!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome idea! I wish I had seen it sooner but it would be good for Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa...seriously awesome!

    ReplyDelete