Friday, March 12, 2010

LSC #82 & 83


So last week I was a bad blogger! I did not get my card done because sadly I let busy life distract me from what I love to do most. After tomorrow things settle down and I cant wait to get into my room and finish a wedding invitation order of 140 and also an order of 50 cards for a local flower shop. So I now bring you a combo card of #82 and #83!!!


This is a sample invitation I made to add to my online store (if I evr get time to update it...LOL and my picture sucks so I will have to really stage a better one for the web soon.

I hope you have time to create, and if you do don't forget to link it up in the comments. We love stalking..er I mean, visiting you! Dont forget to go see what the ladies are cooking up....If the managed to tear themselves away from the newly released Eclipse 90 second trailer!

Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy

4 comments:

  1. Jewels!! This frigin rocks! It is going to be lovely .... when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the damask on the edge like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great color combo! I am totally impressed with your ability to do invites, and not getting scared after the first set. I'm currently in the middle of a set for my Nephew and his Fiance ... not sure if I'll ever do this again... too stressful!! I did take a break to get this week's Loonie Challenge completed! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete