Monday, January 3, 2011

a Late Loonie...

Wow..What a Holiday season. Were you as busy as me? Im Sure EVERYONE was busy. I feel like I was caught be complete surprise this season. so weird!

Anyway here is a glimpse at a neat little project I am working on which happens to fit in the Loonie Challenge for this past Friday "Stitch N Bitch" or something like that...lol

A local Radio Personality is getting married and approached me to make her invitations very unique. She wants her entire invite to appear as an old fashion or vintage parcel. Think 1930's romance in lettermail....so cool. this is what i have so far, but I am sure there will be some fine tuning to come.....

Pardon the photos my camera is still broken so these come from my iPhone.




The book itself is going to be about 4-6 pages and every page is going to have little pockets and pull outs to display all the information such as the invite, menu, location, hotel, registry etc....I cant wait to see the book evolve to a finish....and then i have to make 75 of them.. :)

If you have not done so already go visit my girls who were on time with the first challenge after our Christmas break, Sorry ladies, do you forgive me???

Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Very prety! Here is mine:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2011/01/scrap-shotz-reveal.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to make 75 of those!!!! I am already tired thinking about it! Amazing though, she will love them!

    ReplyDelete