Friday, January 14, 2011

Loonie Stampers Challenge #125

 This week Wendy decided to shake it up a little bit and gave us a sketch. 
So Fun!!! I also think it is a LSC Consensus that she do sketches more often and we 
shall call her Sketchy bitch (play to the tune of Sexy Bitch)

Love it!
I embossed my card first and then attached some gigantic ric rac that I have been hoarding since the LSC vacation last summer. Isn't that stuff amazing? Anywho then I dug out some PTI dies and made a flower (little DSP, Little felt) Topped it off with a button on top!

Lets see what this sketch looks like in the eyes of my fellow LSC Chicks!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jewels! Lovin the ric rac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocked it ho! Hey, I can't wait to see your new blog look, it will be fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I totally have not used my large ric rac yet. Love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete