Friday, January 7, 2011

Loonie Stampers Challenge #124

 Welcome back!
Last week I was still suffering some holiday fog and was extremely late with my post, I seem to have things back on track! So I dug right into this weeks color challenge provided by Miss Delaware, Maria!

I am going to start by telling you about the stamp that I used.
My husband, following traditions of the past 14 years, took our Daughters with him while Christmas shopping on....yup, December 24th!! They ended up in Micheal's and my Daughters picked out this beautiful Angels set by INKADINKADO.


So I stamped and cut it out and colored it up with my Prisma pencils. I {heart} Prisma!! (I wonder if the loonies are still tired of hearing me say that?) Now it is hard to tell in the picture but the sentiment is stamped in Enchanted evening with the word Love being stamped in Dark Chocolate! I also used a tiny bit of blue to enhance the appearance of her wings.

I am also glad to say that I figured out a way to take a descent photo with my iPhone since my camera is out of commission at the moment....Can you believe I took this photo when it was dark as midnight outside???

Don't forget to to swing by the Loonie Blogs and see what they have been up to!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa - this is amazing. This is so not a Thursday at 4am card. I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jewels, this is beautiful! I see you didn't have an issue with Maria's picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't complain about my colors, you made a beautiful card, and you called me Miss Delaware. I think I love you. And no, it's not the fever talking!

    ReplyDelete