Friday, January 21, 2011

Loonie Stampers Challenge #126

This weeks challenge was selected by yours truly! 
I decided on these colors based on the pretty sparkly chipboard type stuff that my wonderful Daughters picked out for me from Micheal's at Christmas time. I knew for sure that I wanted to use some dies to cut this stuff up....the colors remind of Neapolitan ice cream..LOL

Since the v-day season is coming up I decided to use those colors to do a card with that theme.

Lets go see how the girls did with my colors.
They were all saying over email that it was hard...Sorry girlies!


7 comments:

  1. holy shit...this is fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That is so cute that they picked out glittery paper. So sweet.

    I really liked this challenge.....I don't think I would have used some gold buttons otherwise and I think it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jewels this is so cute and happy! Thanks for making me use gold:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say at first I was like 'WTF is Jewels thinking...gold?' But I LOVED IT!!! Those colours just worked! And your card, SHUT UP! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the glitter!! I awarded you a blog award on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. “Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you”
    New to your site and I just love the Bling with all the glitter! Look forward to looking at your site even more!
    Thanks Sue

    ReplyDelete