Over Night Baby Xanen has developed an infection and quite possibly pneumonia. So he had to be put back on a ventilator and they are currently waiting for the Neo Natal Team to arrive by helicoptor form Calgary to take him up there to treat him. Then Baby Zan's Mom & Dad have to drive up there. I so wish I could go with them for Support! Anyways. I am saving all my thoughts and prayers for Baby Zan today and everyday until he is in safer territory!
Edited to Add: Baby Zan is doing great now. No infections or what not. He is breathing great on his own and was allowed to return to Medicine Hat Last night. Mommy & Daddy followed behind Ambulance and they are all getting settle in the Hospital here again. Xanen now has a check list of things to accomplish and at that point will be allowed home!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!!