Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cupcake Challenge #9

I absolutely LOVED Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #9 from last week and now that my slump of card making is through I wanted to whip out my "Hey There Cupcake" set from Stampendous.

I also just recieved a new order from Stampin up (can you believe it had been more then a month since I ordered last?!?) Anyway, I ordered some Taken with Teal & more Chocolate Chip. So this is what I did with it. The ink colors are Burnt Umber & Aqua Mist (which I also recieved the other day) and I LOVE the Palette Inks! If you have not tried them out yet, I am telling you go now to PTI and toss them in your cart. (not that I am enabling you in anyway...NOW GO!!!) haha. The ribbon is the PTI Aqua Mist Wide Grosgrain....Love it!



Ok well That is all I am sharing for now but I will have another card coming up....all I have to say is Taken with Teal, Green Thumb & SU's Stylized Silver Hodge Podge!!

Have a Great Day!!!
Jewels

3 comments:

  1. Great card. The color combination rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT.
    And I need to do it since I have that set from EP. LOVE IT!
    em

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I still LOVE that cupcake set but bummed out that I can't get it from EP anymore. I did make a cupcake card though using my new PTI It's a Celebration set. I will be posting it soon. Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete