Friday, October 24, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #11

OK! Now I have to admit I think this may be my favorite combo yet. I also have to admit that I got "confused" last week and made this card for last weeks challenge before realizing that I used this week colors last weeks parameters. HA HA! Luckily it still worked so I was actually ahead of the game.

This weeks challenge was selected by Dee. The colors you see in the color amp and it HAS to be a Christmas card, No other requirements. The picture is not the greatest as I do believe it was 3 am when I took the picture so crappy lighting and I was tired....lol Anyway, I started the card on a vanilla base. I used my polka dot basics (I {heart} PDB) and stamped in dark chocolate. next I took circle sticky that I got from JODY and also the solid circle sticky's cut in half to make the scallop along the bottom and added some Martha glitter. Ten I added the spring moss and pure poppy circles. Its an abstract sort of thing...I dunno. LOL Anywho then I finished the card with the saddle stitched ribbon and the sentiment. Overall I am happy with it.

Here is a different angle where you can kinda see the glitter and dimension better.

Please play along, feel free to use the color map and link to the rest of the crew. Leave us a link in the comments section to let us know that you played. BUT DON'T FORGET, before you go running off to your crafty place to check out the other LSC girls wonderful creations!!!

and the 2 girlies currently sailing away in the Caribbean on a stamping cruise have pre loaded their blogs for you as well. I bet they are having a blast together!


Have a great and happy weekend...I should be back tomorrow with another card and on Sunday for a very special post and possibly some more cards as I work on another 100 card order.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! I just love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is too cool, really nice girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever! Love what you did with the sticky stuff and the glitter. And congrats on getting another card order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool looking - fun sticky stuff and glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewels!!!!! This is great! We are back and had a great time! Wait till you see all the free stuff we got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!!!
    Also I LOVE the color combo!!! This was tons of fun to play, here is my card: http://handfullofstamps.blogspot.com/2008/10/happy-winter.html
    Thanks so much!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete