Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Season's Greetings & some pictures



Yup! I have officially started to wrack up the Christmas Cards. Well honestly after the last LSC and it being seasonal/Christmas it has thrown me in full throttle. I also had my number one customer contact me in need of Christmas cards so I will be showing you a few that I have made (mostly for her) over the next little while.


This paper came from a DCWV Paper pack at M's and I LOVE it. The snowman is a sticker that I mounted on a covered piece of chipboard. and best of all the Pure Poppy Twill matched perfectly to the colors of the paper!!


That's it for today but check back often I have a few more for you including the Next Installment of LSC on Friday!

ETA: I just HAVE to share these pictures! Justin took these pictures and I tell you it is wonderful to have an almost personal photographer just down the street from here! Thanks Justin.

This first one is McKenzie after her birthday cake August 26, 2008 at her kinda sorta not really birthday party. SO CUTE!!

And this picture Justin took and edited (edited my husband out of the picture...LOL) had it blown up and framed and gave me as a gift not long after it was taken at her birthday. I almost cried....I SAID ALMOST! Anywho, thanks for peeking!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card and your Daughter is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas card and I too am loving making Christmas cards right now! Fun!

    OMG the pics of your daughter are awesome! Get Scrapping girl!

    ReplyDelete