Friday, October 10, 2008

Loonie Stampers Challenge #9

Well it is Friday again which means this is the next Loonie Stampers Challenge. Please play along and leave us a link if you want to. This weeks selection was made by Char and I LOVE the Combo. I am not going to say a whole lot since it is 4 am (my local time) and this was supposed to be ready to go already. I completely forgot to make my card and was shampooing my carpets. Now that I am done I am going to bed. Don't forget to check out everyone Else's cards!!
Char Regan Dee Maria Wendy

I wrapped my Kraft paper with ivory sheer creations ribbon, mounted the spring moss cardstock and the pattern paper from everyday Blessings and added the hydrangeas and bow off to the side. The sentiment is from the PTI Quilters sampler sentiments (in dark Chocolate...lol)

Oh and here is a not so great picture of the nails I had done last Thursday for my friends wedding. I had to add this picture because Char and I were just talking about them. Don't you think they are pretty?

Goodnight!

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Jewels! I love how soft it is with that ribbon. And the nails? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea with the ribbon! Love it! Those flowers are gorgeous! Who did the nails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the card is beautiful- I love the flowers, they are the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jewels, love the card! You are so creative! I need to add more flowers to mine as I have hundreds! Great job! And nails are great, but you should see mine when Char does then, no one beats it! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey GF! This rocks. Considering at 1am when I chatted with ya and you didn't have a card done this blows my mind. I think last minute (or second...haha) suits you. And to top it all off you have clean carpets and cool bronze nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, love the ribbon wrapped around the card base. Makes it so shimmery!! All you LSCers just stepped it up this week!!

    ReplyDelete