Thursday, February 12, 2009

Butt Out!!

Lol I bet a bunch of you think this is going to be a feisty post about someone or something....lol Well you would be half right. It is about me. Its ALL about me (sorry Char it's not about you today...Love ya though...lol) I have made it my new quest, goal, plan, whatever you want to call it....to quit smoking. Butt out! The day before last I had a migraine and next to no sleep during the night and hence I slept all day. I thought I might use that as an advantage point to stop smoking. I can not do it cold turkey....I just do not work that way. So today my goal was to have no more then 5, which is great considering I smoke a pack a day. Yikes! I know. So it is almost bedtime as I write this blog and the fifth one is still outside in the ashtray. Tomorrow my Goal is 3 and then Friday one, Saturday None! Wish me luck people! I will have another post a bit later today...it is much finner then this one. Thanks for stopping in!

6 comments:

  1. Keep it up! I used to smoke up to 2 packs a day! I quit 18 years ago. I just couldn't do it anymore. You need to keep your hands busy with cardmaking anyways:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Now could you help my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too funny on the Char comment!!!

    Good luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it! Remember to replace this habit with something else (channeling Dr. Phil here). Try to do things that are incompatible with smoking so you won't be quite as tempted. And in all seriousness, pray for help--you'll get it.

    I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG~~~that IS fantastic wonderful news. Girl you CAN do it!. I wish I had some great tips for you but you have to find what works for you. IT IS ALL ABOUT YOU!!!! and we will support you no matter what! And during those late late nights we love so much....if you get the craving email me instead!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Good luck, you'll reap the benefits of not smoking!

    ReplyDelete