Monday, February 2, 2009

Papertrey Stamps For Sale

Hey everyone, Just wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I am making room for new stuff. I decided that there is not point holding on to sets I just do not use! So if anyone is interested in giving these stamps a new home, Just let me know by emailing me at:
c f g (at) t e l u s (dot) n e t . The shipping will only be a couple bucks as I can mail them fairly flat in a bubble envelope! All stamps are used, possible even stained but work just as well as the day they were new. Thanks and have a great day!!
All Prices are in Canadian funds...if you need an exchange rate calculator I strongly recommend http://www.xe.com/
Borders & Corners Mini $2.00
Borders & Corners Monogram Edition $10.00
Honey Bees $10.00 - SOLD
Everyday Blessings $18.00 - SOLD
Honey Bees Sentiments $10.00 - SOLD
Made of Snow $18.00
Shapes By Design $18.00
Take a Bough $18.00
And of course if you need to refresh your memory as to what each set looks like you can look them up at http://www.papertreyink.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment