Sunday, February 8, 2009

CPS102

Papertrey has paired up with CPS this time around and I HAD to do the sketch. I love it and it was so simple. Why do I not do more sketches? Anyway this is my interpretation of the sketch.

I used PTI Dark Chocolate card stock, the pattern paper is from a "Fashion District" Me & My Big Ideas mat pad, Matted on PTI Ripe Avocado card stock, Vintage lace, Homemade crocheted flower with a Que Sera Sera K&Company gem in the center. I stamped Feel better soon from Papertrey's Last Year Anniversary Set Simple Things!

This particular Flower is actually Crocheted Ribbon and edged with a delicate thread border. I wanted to show you this picture so you can see how flat they actually are.

8 comments:

  1. love that crocheted flower! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness Jewels! The flower has such a retro vibe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jewels! Gorgeous Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous flower accent! Great card! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. that flower is amazing! thanks for using the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card - and that flower...WOWEE stunning!

    ReplyDelete