Sunday, February 22, 2009

Crocheted Flowers For Sale!!!

ETA: I just placed an order for 8 new color threads....blieve me you will want to have some flowers with these colors...fudge brown, hot pink, teal, wasabi, pumpkin and more!!!!!

Well I have finally finished "cataloging" my flowers, taking and editing photos, prices and so on... I am now so EXCITED to offer you the first batch of Crocheted flowers and Ribbon Flowers!! If you would like to see some of the projects I made with my ribbon flowers click HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE & HERE. But here is a picture of my FAVORITE card with a flower!! Can you imagine the possibilities....cards, scrapbook pages, gift packaging, altered projects...I am sure there are more!!!

Here are the Deets:

**You must EMAIL ME cfg@telus.net with the set numbers that you want. There are no duplicate sets.


**It is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. The pictures you see is exactly what you will get. I do hope to provide custom orders soon but for now the first person to select the first photo will get that package.


**PRICES: Please Visit My Etsy Story for purchasing!! That way all flowers available are the most current with an easy check out procss for you. If you want a custom order you can still purchase your items in etsy and wait to complete order until you contact me for a custom order!!
I hope you all find something you like and if you have any questions on size or want to see a more detailed larger picture please email me cfg@telus.net. Also if there is a custom order you are thinking of email me and I will see if it can be done!

Crocheted Flowers made with Size 10 Crochet Cotton or thinner.
**DO NOT WORRY IF THE SET YOU WANTED IS GONE, WE ARE WORKING ON MAKING MORE FLOWERS, MORE SET**


Set 18 $3.00 coral/wh x 6



Set 20 $3.00 all coral x 6


Set 21 $3.00 burg/white x 4


Set 30 $3.00 bl/brn/multi x 6


These are ribbon flowers Crocheted ribbons and some adorned with a fine thread border. SO cute on cards and scrapbooks!!!



Set 31 $2.50 Blue multi x 6---Set 32 $3.00 LG blue/blk x 4


The ribbon used in some of these is 1/8 inch in width and satin!



Set33 $3.00 Purple x 4------Set 34 $6.00 combo w/trim x 7



Set 36 $3.00 Blue x 5 (fine)



Set 37 $6.00 Brown mix x 8---Set 38 $6.00 Brown mix x 8

3 comments:

  1. Jewels...these are gorgeous!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SET #12!!! ORANGE!!! I have to have them. Please please hold those for me!!!

    These are all amazing!!! Great assortment, Great prices!! FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, havent you been busy! OMG, how do we choose! Let me do some shopping, I love them Jewels!

    ReplyDelete