Thursday, November 12, 2009

I will be back...

Just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I will continue with my regular posts as soon as I can. Just finishing up preparation for the craft fair today and I did mean to have all of next week scheduled already but I ended up getting way behind as I had food poisoning from a sandwich I bought. That knocked me out and stole away 3 days of anything for me.....I am much better now and getting caught up.....well sort of.

I also have to drive to Calgary this week to pick up my world traveling mother from the airport so maybe late this week or early next I can share some of her pictures from the Dominican Republic!

Oh and don't forget to come by tomorrow for the LSC!!!
I have a GREAT project scheduled already!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the food poisoning. Yuck! Glad you are better now:D

    ReplyDelete