Friday, November 20, 2009

LSC 67


This week is brought to you by Wendy!!! Her color combo sure was the target of a lot of booing as we all LOVE purple so much...LOL We loves to give a girl a hard time!! I personally am ok with the combo and as a result I like my card too!!


Very simple design...I used my PTI bitty dots papers and a new fiskars scallop edge punch and then made the focal point image with my SB Labels one dies and my Vintage Labels set that just came in the mail....Hoooray!!!

Ok People go visit the ladies !!

Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy

PS.....ITS NEW MOON DAY!!!! But I still have to wait all the way until Sunday night to see it, our theaters were sold out until then...booo So don't tell me anything please!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card friend and you better stay off your puter cause I am seeing it tonight! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did! And that scalloped punch is awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well...you did great and nah nah..im seeing it tonight......LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should like your card...no..you should love it! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES!!! This is amazing! Thanks for not giving me the what-for! LOL

    ReplyDelete