Friday, November 27, 2009

LSC #68


Well well well! Its my week to pick and I choose these beautiful colors!! Then I sat at my desk to start creating and whamo....I got nothing. LOL So this is what I came up with. I may or may not have cheated but I'll never tell!!

As always when stumped I turn to a Lauren Meader template. I love the K & Company papers on this one; a combo of enchanted evening & spring moss colors (and maybe a few more)

Dont forget to check out my ladies!! Than ks for stopping in!

Dee ~ Regan ~ Maria ~ Char ~ Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Amazing... I am totally doing something with that template tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those templates are so cool. Too bad I am a dummy with anything digital.

    Anywho...love this set missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of felt the same way about your colours my dear...cussed a little when I was making my card at you actually!! LOL Love yours though, never thought of a project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you rock on with those templates jewels!

    ReplyDelete