Monday, June 14, 2010

A Few Pics...Part 3

Part 3...it's almost over I swear. But the good news is today I am sharing some pretty things!

Amongst the planning, Marlyn had said, she wanted to use Martini Glasses with the expanding Gel stuff and lime scented Tea lights from Partylite. So i made the suggestion to fancy them up with butterflies. Remember I used one on my LSC card. (second card). She found Green and white, but since the accent color was like Raspberry Fizz pink I used my copics to color the white ones pink. Then we wrapped the wire of the butterflies around a pen so that it would spiral around the stem of the glasses. It turned out perfect and it was cheap, fast and easy!

Here is the whole cake/cupcake stand. The picture came out kinda dark but it was so pretty!!! and again we used some butterflies and key lime slices to decorate!


Here is a closer shot of the cake

... and a couple creative shots of the cupcakes.

The green icing on the chocolate cupcakes was actually lime flavoured, ah YUM!


I will be back tomorrow with just a few more of the wedding party shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment