Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks a Bunch!

I like how this card turned out. It was easy to do and simple in design. Just one thing I did want to mention about this card: I used the center for one of the flowers cut it out and added it to the bottom of the flower stems. Then I took the oval stamp and stamped it 3 times on top of one another making it look like a funky vase. Then, since I am on a crystal effects kick, I added some to the vase and the flowers.
Thanks for stopping in!!
Supplies: Dark Chocolate & Stampers Select C/S, Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush & ? green ink, Floral Frenzy Stamp Set, Sweet blush Twill all from Papertrey Ink. Circle Punches & Crystal Effects from Stampin' Up! Vellum from Michael's

3 comments:

  1. very nice- love that colour combo pink and brown is my fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major kudos for coming up with that vase. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete