Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Grrrr Baby!!!

LOL, Sorry I couldn't resist!! Are these adorable or what? I have been planning a jungle baby shower and this is going to be one of the game prizes. Now let's just hope none of the attendees are peeking in here. Anyway, I was strugling to do something "jungle theme" as we have decided that all the gifts had to be themed. So, I had seen a tutorial on a blog somewhere (sorry can't remember where...if you are reading this and it was yours email me and I will correct it. I swear I have the memory of a goldfish!!!) and in the tutorial they had taped off the paper and used ink to make the stripe pattern.

I did all the black stripes onto the white PTI Cardstock first (love that cardstock) and once I was done that I used my aqua-writer to colors in the orange for the tiger cards very carefully.

Then using Papertrey Ink stamps (B&C Mono. Ed. & Faux Ribbon?) I stamped them onto white, punched them out and added them to layers of more punches (all punches from SU) Then I added the scalloped ribbon and attached the sentiments.

These cards are all 3x5 with envelopes sized a tiny bit larger and fit perfectly nto some clear card boxes I found semi-wholesale online. Great prices on satin finish envelopes of all sizes and card boxes too.... Yahoo! Well I have another post I want to write so stay tuned. I also think in a few days I might show you all the step by step photos that I took while making these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment