Sunday, November 11, 2007

Catching Up

Well after some local drama, a lesson learned and caching up on normal household things. I am ready to catch up here. I talked about some great cards before I went on vaca, so here they are.

To the left is a fantastic card that I cased from a great stamper's site SCS. Have I ever mentioned that I love that site? Ok so, This card uses: whisper white & creamy caramel C/S, season of joy stamp set, whisper white craft ink - all SU Supplies. Sheer ribbon and gold cord gold emboss powder from Michael's.

On the right, is a blue & silver beauty!! Of course, my favorite colors. lol. Pretty simple card using ballet blue (I think) and bashful blue c/s, Silver emboss powder, season of joy stamp set & so swirly jumbo roller all from Stampin' Up! Paper Salon XL Alpha Stamps, and the Snowflake Brads which I can't remember what company they are...oops! Oh and the ribbon also from Michael's. Thats it for now I have more but have yet to take pics of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment