Friday, November 23, 2007

New Card Stand

So After a sudden need for a Card Stand in a local store that sells my cards, I had to think fast on what I was going to do. After all how can I expect them to sell my cards if they are not even properly displayed, right? So I called my Lifel-ong Friend Melissa, and together with her man Robin they created this. Is it not divine?!? There are so many possible ways to display cards and best of all, look at the top....it is wide enough across to comfortably fit 3 cards side by side!! So all I can say to Melissa & Robin is this.....Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh and did I mention THANK YOU? So I am also getting another one the same only white for myself. Now I just have to wait for the price tag...and if anyone sees this and might want to purhase one I bet it can be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment