Saturday, November 24, 2007

Free Stamp Set

OMGoodness! Thank you Stampin Up!! I recieved today, the free set that they gave all the reps and it is SO cute!! I can't wait to use it. I wish I would have had time already but I had a busy day. I took McKayla to daycare and then met up with Melissa to get the card stand (mentioned in previous post) Then I got some work done around the house. Around 4 pm I got McKenzie up early from her nap and took the card stand over to the store I put it in and set up the new cards. They were SUPER PLEASED with it. I think it looks more professional and think I may have to have some more made for sure!

SO then I picked McKayla up from Daycare and took both the girls over to my Mom's as I was suppose to have plans this evening. Plans fell through (again) so I decided to accept a previous invitation to a game night at my friends house for her birthday. It was a blast and afterall I didn't want to waste a night where the kids were already at the babysitters. LOL Anyway, overall I had fantastic day. Now I need to get my butt off to bed, McKayla has a full dress rehersal tomorrow for her dance recital on Sunday. Plus I have to play with my new SET and some new papers and ideas that I got today. So, ta ta for now and hopefully I will get a chance to be back tomorrow with some cute new projects using my new Level 3 Hostess set!!!

Nighty Night ~ Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment