Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Elevator Confrontation

A middle aged business man got on an elevator in downtown L.A.When he entered, there was a young blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F."

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."

She looked puzzled, and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly.

He again responded with, "S-H-I-T."

The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so, she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possible, "T-G-I-F."

The man smiled back at her and once again said, "S-H-I-T."

The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain, "'T-G-I-F' means, Thank God It's Friday." Get it duuhhh, you nasty minded old man?"

The man responded, "Well Blondy, S-H-I-T means, Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday. Have a nice day now and don't be late for work tomorrow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment