Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Awesome Cards

Update January 17, 2008: Anyone linked to this page hit the "Card Felt Greetings" title above ^^^^^To bring you to my current update posts. :)
Just want to add the pic in here quickly so I can get my butt to bed. I will come back tomorrow and update everything (if I remember)
My favorite Cards this year

The card above is made using the Stamp set SNOWFLAKE SERENADE from PAPERTREY INK. If you have not checked them out yet....pssst now is a fine time to do that by clicking >>>HERE<<<>

This card I made with Stampin Ups Wrapping paper available throughout the Christmas season only. nywho, I wrapped it over cardstock, added ribbon and made it look like a present. Then I stamped the sentiment from Wishing you cheer set (SU) and attached it to look like the gift tag. BTW: That is Martha Stewart Ribbon...LOVE IT!

Sweet Simple and EASY! I first made this card in Purely Pom, Soft Sky and Always Artichoke....I think I like this better! (paper & stamp from SU)

No comments:

Post a Comment