Monday, December 10, 2007

New Pretty Decorating!!

That's Right! No cards today, however some super cute items I have been LONGING to try for a while and did not have time. After I was puked on by my 1 y/o and finally got company gone and some time, it was nice to escape to my peper world. So sit back relax and check it out! (I am totally proud of these things) :)

So Saturday afternoon I planned to do lots of things and somehow my whole day slipped by before I even knew it. I did however manage to get at least this done. I wrapped Candies and Chocolates. Ok, now I just have to say.....HOW CUTE ARE THESE???? Just some simple chocolates and bars and candy picked up in Safeway wrapped in the most beautiful Stampin' Up! Holday wrapping paper. Then I took a few of each kind and put them in a card cello bag (Only thing I have available at the moment) Then I used the same wrap as the topper added the "For You" stamp from the Holiday Treat set at Papertrey Ink available HERE (and I do highly recommend her stamps, they are the best acrylic stamps that I have experienced) I added a silver embossed snowflake, also from that set, and voila!! Too cute and I have to make a zillion more of them!!

Supplies: Wrapping paper from Stampin' Up!, tape, hershey's mini bars (sorry can't remember what they are really called) Hershey's mini cookies & cream bars, Mini Mentos rolls all purchased bulk from Safeway, cello bags, Stamps from Papertrey ink, emboss powder & close to cocoa ink from Stampin' Up!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This Beauty s going to be a Christmas present for a friend of mine that absolutely LOVES baking. She has taken the wilton cake decorating class and can do some pretty sweet looking cakes. She also loves all kinds of cookies, cupcakes and anything baking related. So I thought it would be a great gift to make a recipe box for her. I really hpe she likes it as I think I might have a hard time giving this away...LMBO!!!



Anyway, I used the smaller size tin from provo craft. I think it roughly measures 2.75 x 5.5 or something like that. Then I used my new BEAUTIFUL Designer Series Paper Le Jardin from Stampin' Up! I love love love this paper and I think I will be ordering more before the new catty comes out in case it ends up gone. So I also used some Martha Stewart Acrylic Alpha stamps and I just have to say.....they are beautiful, I love the pattern inside the letter but the stamp itself wasa tiny bit disappointing. I say this because they dont cling very well. I had troubles keeping my letter on the block. But honestly that is my only complaint. Sometimes you just think you should get your money's worth espicially when you can not use a coupon with her stuff. None the less I probably will use this alpha set again but I wont buy any more. Back to the topic...This box is super cute I am SO proud of it but still have to figure out what I am going to use as dividers and what not....but I think I will make recipe cards to match.



Supplies: Le Jardion paper, close to cocoa ink, buckaroo blue ink from Stampin' Up!, Also used: tin from provo craft, Martha Stewart Acrylic Letter Stamps and tan ribbon. Other ribbons from Michaels. Giga scallop punch from Marvy (also now available from Papertry Ink)

Ok Last but not least.... A cookie tin! ANd funny thing is I did this one for me but my incentive for getting it done finally is for the same friend that loves to bake. She is doing a pile of baking for gifts and I want to show her this and offer to do a few for her as well. Because I am tired I am only going to list the supplies and perhaps I will add more to it later.

Supplies: tin from Dollar Giant, grey cardstock from Michaels (value pack paper) striped paper from Basic grey figgy pudding series, martha stewart ribbon dove white, Stamps from papertrey ink (snowflake serenade & Holiday Treats sets) EK success circle cutter, scallop punch, circle punchs from Stampin' Up!

Ok well, that's all for me now I think. Yeah now that it is almost 4:30 am hahahaha nitey nite.

~Jewels

1 comment:

  1. Hi again..was jsut looking through some older posts and saw the recipe thing, you wanna make 3 for me all different. mom, chrissy & my girl would love em. email me the invoice!

    ReplyDelete