Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time Well Spent

At the beginning of December my upline, Heather, had a christmas party at her house with 7 of us all together. We had a blast and I got to meet some great people. Krista, Carmen (who made cruise a few times....can you imagine??) Chris, Melody & Sam. We each brought a project and enough stuff for everyone to make the same thing. So she had 4 cards tables pushed together into a big square, we all sat, munced on snacks, drank coffee and made projects.

SO, this is what I brought. I used the set that Stampin' Up! so graciously gave to all the demos for free. Did some watercoloring & Masking (2 of my favorite things to do. I think I need to get this set out and do some more with it. Perhaps the best time for me to get it out is when I start doing some more scrap pages. Ok well next post...lol I will catch up and then I have t go rock out some more things....AHHH Christmas is almost here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment