Monday, January 5, 2009

Babies are heaven sent

Well it is January 2009, school is back in and routine is all setting back in...Thanks Goodness. I am done working for Christmas and just back to website updates which is so much better then working in a mall. This allows me more time for....well ME! One of BFFs gave me copies of her Biggest Loser workout DVDs and let me just say wowza! Her progress is fantastic so I will be giving those a try.
Anyway, enough blubbering here is a card I made quite some time ago and just never posted...Enjoy!

Supplies: Stampers Select, Dark Chocolate c/s, Bitty Baby Blessings Stamp Set all from Papertrey Ink. River rock stitched ribbon, Chocolate Chip Twill, Pretty in Pink 1/4 Grosgrain ribbon, Pattern Paper - Pretty in Pink prints (Hostess paper pad) all from Stampin' Up! Buttons are Jolie Chocolat by SEI. Various Copic Ciao Markers used to color image.

5 comments:

  1. So Pretty, So Cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jewels! Those colors are awesome together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great baby card, the colors are amazing together!! I also needed to share that until tonight, I didn't realize you guys had a spot to post on the PTI gallery!! Not really sure why I didn't think of it before?? duh!!!

    Anyway, I've been horribly bad at not getting any of the challenges done since just before xmas. I have been busy but also a complication is that I am quickly running out of PTI paper!!! Yikes!! and I don't have the most current colors. I know I can always use a "close match" but that just makes it more work and they aren't PTI colors...right!!

    Anyway, I hope to get back on board again...maybe tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete