Tuesday, January 6, 2009

THANKS...a bunch!

Isn't this color fabulous? It is my new favorite I think which is odd because if you know me well, you likely already know that I am not a huge fan of pink. But Raspberry Fizz is SO vibrant how can you not be happy looking at this color. I also enjoyed using a new stamp from SU that is going to be in the new catalog from a hostess set called "A Little Somethin'"
Supplies: Raspberry Fizz, Aqua Mist & Stamper's Select c/s, Raspberry fizz mix pattern papers, raspberry fizz perfect match palette ink, Lavender Moon Saddle stitched ribbon All from Papertrey Ink. A Little Somethin' Stamp Set, and Pale Plum Ink from Stampin Up!, Rhinestone Flwer from Michael's. Other: 1 3/4 circle punch (SU), Scalloped Circle (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. I know it is a great color! Love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card- love those colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lavender ribbon with the raspberry! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete